Sunday, November 1, 2009

Football Season is over for Chase


Grand Football Game

Parowan Play in Game
Well Chase's football season is done. It was a disappointing year. So many things went wrong this year that all we can do is hope next year is a lot better. The last game they finally let him play defensive line and running back. He had several tackles and made some really good runs. I didn't get many pictures of him playing this year because we were focusing on video to send to colleges. Maybe next year I can get Ashley to take more pictures for me. LOL I think she had a lot of fun being able to watch her brother play this year. Now he is getting ready to hit the weights and bulk up for next season. He is thinking about playing baseball again this year and track too. I'm looking forward to the spring sports!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment